2020 was quite the year! It was full of ups and downs for many but for me, it was full of joy and peace. This post is to give thanks to God for all he has done for me throughout this year. I have so many testimonies of what the Lord has done, but I will only name a few.
- I got a significant raise at the beginning of the year.
- The Lord preserved me at my job when 28 people got let go, including my manager, mentor, and the only other junior in the office.
- The Lord kept my family; I never received news of anyone in my immediate family getting Covid.
- Even though my uncle contracted Covid after I spoke with him and we prayed, he fully recovered.
- The title for the car I have been driving for practically 8 years now was switched over to me.
- I lost 15lbs during the quarantine.
- My prayer and fasting life has dramatically improved!
- I started this impactful blog!
- I renewed my lease without any rent increase.
- The Lord informed me that my eyesight is restored!
- I was able to bring 6 people into the Kingdom of God.
- I was able to start a Bible study group that impacted the members.
- I made an awesome new friend, and they greatly enriched my friend circle!
- I never lacked anything that I needed during this year.
- My relationship with God has improved drastically!
The list goes on and on. I praise God for everything He has done. I thank him for the peace and joy that comes with my salvation. I thank him for who He is and for who He has made me. Words are not enough to express my immense gratitude! I exalt and worship His wonderful name. There is no other God as great, as powerful, and as loving as Jesus!
How did your 2020 go? Do you have any testimonies you would like to share? Do you need prayer? Let me know down in the comments!